In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, lead a heroic team of interstellar pilots to free the Atlas star system from the Forgotten Legion. Innovative modular toys allow players to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as players adapt to overcome any challenge they encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN LIVING STAR SYSTEM - Travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the Atlas star system and discover its seven planets, each with their own ecosystem, wildlife and secrets to uncover. Ally with the factions in Atlas to push pack the dynamic enemy threat of the Forgotten Legion whose goal is to take over Atlas.
- BUILD & CUSTOMIZE THE STARSHIP OF YOUR DREAMS - Craft your own Starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Plug your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in game instantly. Experiment with your loadout in real-time as you play. Get creative in combat, unleash devastating elemental combos to strategically overcome whatever you encounter in the Atlas star system.
- UPGRADE YOUR FLEET TRHOUGH RPG MECHANICS– As you journey through Atlas develop your pilot skill trees, mod your gear, and upgrade your mothership to further expand your powers and customize your adventure.
- TWO PLAYER COUCH CO-OP - Invite a friend to join the campaign seamlessly at any time with two-player split-screen local co-op. Combine different loadouts for the ultimate in teamwork to save Atlas together.
Starter Pack Features
- Mason Rana, newest recruit to the Starlink Initiative, is a genius inventor with big hopes for the future. His Starlink Technology lets the crew easily swap pilots, weapons and starships.
- His ability is the Orbital Strike; he uses an uplink to the Equinox to target an experimental orbital weapon, able to hit every target in a wide radius.
- The Zenith is one of the first starship designed for the Initiative. It has extra power that makes it perfect for heavy machinery. Its class is specialist and it is balanced and maneuverable.
- Shredder - Based on human military designs, Shredder is an all-purpose rotary gun that shoots kinetic projectiles. It's precise and shoots continuously, so aim it at weak points and rack up the damage.
- Flamethrower - Flamethrower is a fuel-injected weapon that spits fire in a wide arc, continuously dealing damage that overheats targets and weakens their defenses.
- Frost Barrage - When it's time to chill your enemies out, there's Frost Barrage. Its volley of guided missiles spreads frost over a target, especially helping to slow down the fast or evasive ones.
Starter Pack Contents
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game
- Zenith starship
- Mason Rana pilot
- Three weapons: Shredder, Flamethrower and Frost Barrage
- One PS4 controller mount
- A poster of the Starlink: Battle for Atlas wave 1 modular toys collection
The Starlink: Battle for Atlas starter pack is required to play with Starship, Pilot and Weapons packs. All Starlink modular toys only work with Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ video game and controller mount on PS4™, Nintendo Switch™ and Xbox One.
How do you play with your modular toys? Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in real time in the game! Craft your own starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Adapt to any challenges you face in real time.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.