Steven Universe: Save the Light
Join the Crystal Gems on the ultimate quest! A mysterious Gem has stolen a powerful weapon. Only Steven and his friends have what it takes to stop her. “Save the Light” is a unique RPG hybrid that combines real-time and turn-based combat. Battle an army of light as Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Connie, Greg, and Peridot! Bust out unique abilities or fuse in battle to play as Stevonnie, Smoky Quartz, Opal, Sardonyx, and Sugilite!
- NEW GEM – Face off against an all-new Homeworld Gem created by Rebecca Sugar.
- FUSION FIGHTS – Play as new Gem Fusions, Stevonnie, Smoky Quartz, Opal, Sardonyx and Sugilite
- PLAY 7 CHARACTERS – Completely customize your party. Fight an army of light as Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Connie, Greg, and Peridot! Bust out unique abilities to explore the world, solve puzzles and battle the bad guys.
OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes
Ready to be a pint-sized hero? So is K.O. – because he’s finally getting his very own Pow Card! BUT WAIT, Evil Lord Boxman has reset all the heroes’ card levels back to zero. Help K.O. battle his way through a bunch of Boxmore robots, help him save the day with his Lakewood heroes and unlock new Power Moves and abilities.
K.O. is finally ready to be the hero he’s dreamed of becoming... but only with your help.
- PLAY AS K.O.! – Unlock tons of sweet abilities, including righteous ‘Super Moves’ and unleash cool hero assists with each Pow Card he collects.
- ORIGINAL CAST – Voiced by fan-favorite cast and overseen by creator Ian Jones-Quartey.
- PLAY ANYWHERE – Now on Nintendo Switch! Also available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.