Stranglehold, a third person, action/adventure game set in Hong Kong and Chicago, is being developed in collaboration with world renowned film director, John Woo. Featuring international action film star Chow Yun-Fat as Inspector Tequila, Stranglehold will feature much of the hyperkinetic, choreographed action and freeze framed sequences that Woo is known for.
- Gamers experience real Hong Kong style action - Running up railings, swinging on chandeliers and leaping onto moving objects -- all without interrupting intense gun battles
- Starring Chow Yun-Fat as Inspector Tequila, plus other A-list Hollywood talent Features the cinematic flair of acclaimed action director John Woo - His direction on storyline, camera placement and cutscenes
- Explore two huge areas in Chicago and Hong Kong, with infinite interactions & massive amounts of destructibility
- Inventive combat camera and Tequila Time slow-motion system allow players to aim and shoot at a target while driving, for robust gunplay between vehicles
- The highly modified Unreal 3.0 engine breathes new life into game environments and characters with stunning graphics & an ever-changing battleground