Capcom’s critically acclaimed Super Street Fighter IV is now the ultimate portable 3D fighting game, available as a launch title for the Nintendo 3DS. Packed with 35 playable characters, new modes and features including online/local WiFi multiplayer, a collectible Figurine mode where 3DS units automatically battle via Street Pass, a 3D over-the-shoulder camera and customizable Simple and Pro Controls, the console experience is now even better and in the palm of your hands. Redefining the handheld fighting game experience, it is the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch.
- Online / Local WiFi Multiplayer – Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch.
- 35 Playable Characters – Play as a huge array of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
- Figurine Mode – The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot.
- 3D Mode – A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action.
- Game Sharing – Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they don’t have a cartridge!
- Be A Spectator – With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
- Lite/Pro Control Modes – By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro).
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.