- Test your driving skills on the tracks of the Superstars championship with the V8 powered production cars!
- 5 difficulty levels, 6 single player game modes and up to 16 person multiplayer allow you to challenge other drivers from all over the world!
- Fine tune the performance of your car like a real race engineer or forget about pit stops and jump straight in.
- Real time weather effects will challenge your handling skills to the limit!
Hear the tyres scream with the top V8 production class cars of the official Superstars Championship. Incredible vehicle models and photo-realistic environments will rip you out of your seat and put you behind the wheel to compete at the highest level. Enjoy an extreme driving experience whether you're a pro or a beginner. Up to 16 players can battle for first place in adrenaline fueled online multiplayer action. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.