Players will find themselves deep behind enemy lines, attempting to destroy their most coveted assets, while dealing with various hazards such as flak guns, enemy radar, weather and dreaded Ace Pilots.
Recruiting, training and guiding the right crew, and keeping them alive, is vital in turning the tides of war and achieving success on your bombing campaign.
Bomber Crew: Complete Edition is a management-sim where you complete high-risk missions and earn bonuses and upgrades, all with your crew by your side. Strategise your way to victory by assembling the best crew for the task! Bomber Crew: Complete Edition includes the original game plus the Secret Weapons and U.S.A.A.F. DLC.
Recruit your Team
Upgrade your recruits as you play to unlock primary and secondary skills.
- Customise your recruits clothing and send them off to battle in style.
- See their stats and use them to your advantage in combat.
- Missions are ranked in terms of duration and risk, so you can use your own judgement - it's your call.
- Mission Briefings tell you everything you need to know about the mission and its rewards.
Take to the Skies
- Destroy your enemies and complete missions with the help of your crew.
- Take pictures to commemorate your time in the skies.
- Micromanage your team to shoot down everything the enemy throws at you.
Customise your Plane
- Upgrade your craft as you progress.
- Numerous different decals and customisation options.
- From the paint colour to nose art, make your aircraft yours!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.