Test Drive Unlimited allows you to live the dream car lifestyle with the most unique and innovative on and offline racing gameplay on the
biggest network of roads ever realised on PC, fully streaming with no loading times. With the ability
for thousands to play online simultaneously, gamers take part in 8 player races or go for a drive on over
1000 miles of diverse Hawaiian roads, passing by any number of other players on the way.
Visit exclusive dealerships to purchase new cars or simply take them for a spin. Collect and trade
rare performance parts and customize each car to make it one-of-a-kind. Winning races, challenges,
missions and tournaments earns credits which can be used to purchase new cars, rare performance parts,
clothes, apparel, homes and garages. Test Drive Unlimited is racing reinvented.
- Packed with unique innovations: 1500km2 of painstakingly rendered Hawaiian island, 1600km of diverse open roads
- A wealth of licensed cars from 80+ exclusive manufacturers including Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby, and Jaguar
- Ultra Realistic cars: Amazing render quality and unrivalled interior details
- Personalization: Upgrade each car with options from the actual manufacturers' catalogue. Players buy new homes and garages, and tune and upgrade cars with aftermarket parts
- Create challenges or races from more than 30 game rules and settings. Upload your created challenges online to become part of the player community
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.