The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds follows on from the story of the 1992 Super NES instalment, telling a new story in the kingdom of Hyrule. The 3D visuals of Nintendo 3DS bring a new layer of depth to the game world, allowing you to experience heights like never before. It might once have been difficult to tell the difference between floor levels, but they are now quite clear, lending more realism to the battles and dungeon exploration!
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds introduces an all-new set of puzzles and dungeons! This time, Link can move across walls as if he were painted on them. This changes your point of view completely, allowing you to think in a new dimension and solve a fresh set of puzzles.
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Features
- A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a “drawing” and merge into walls of dungeons and fields. This opens up new ways to explore, and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
- The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth enabled by the Nintendo 3DS system’s 3D visuals. The stunning 3D visuals are made possible by the constant frame rate of 60 frames per second.
- Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.