The Legend of Zelda gets a bold new chapter; with this long-awaited sequel to the DS hit Phantom Hourglass. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is set one hundred years later, the game features the same stunning cel-shaded graphics and intuitive touchscreen controls.
Instead of messing about on the water The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks now gives you your very own train to get you around, complete with a giant cannon to blast bad guys with as you go. You'll also have to keep an eye on the track layout and switch directions to avoid collisions and successfully reach your destination.
Inside dungeons you now have some special help in the form of a remote control phantom - the deadly bad guys from the last game. Simply by drawing a route on the touchscreen you can get him to fight enemies for you, carry you over dangerous lava or help solve puzzles. It all adds up to Link's most exciting and accessible adventure yet.
- All aboard: The first sequel to the blockbuster Phantom Hourglass, as Link swaps his trusty ship for an all-new steam train.
- Touch control: The entire game can be controlled purely with the stylus, allowing you to move and fight with ease - but also draw notes and diagrams on the in-game maps.
- Pet phantom: Command your very own phantom as he tackles dangerous enemies and traverses areas Link dares not enter.
- Blow up: Utilise all new weapons and items, including a whirlwind you can summon simply by blowing into the microphone.
- Legend of Celda: Amazing cartoon style graphics use the same cel-shaded style seen in The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.