- Extension of the LOTR Universe: Journey through Middle-earth as Aragorn and live out the heroic adventures of The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Become the Legend: Become Aragorn and relive his greatest quests in this family and kid-friendly rendition of Tolkien's fabled Middle-earth.
- Unique Co-Op Play: Kids, families and friends can work together as Aragorn and Gandalf to share in the experience at any time. Sophisticated and novice gamerscan wield the power of Gandalf to inflict magical attacks upon the minions of Sauron with easy drop-in, drop-out co-op play.
- Intuitive Motion-Control Gameplay: Take advantage of the Wii-Remote and Nunchuk for intuitive and immersive gameplay including swordplay, archery, spears and more!
- Attack on Horseback: Scatter the enemy and charge down the foes on horseback. While mounted, use your sword and spear to defeat assailants.
- Battle Familiar Enemies: Players will encounter and battle fierce creatures from The Lord of the Rings trilogy such as Orcs, Trolls and Ringwraiths.
- Unleash Special Character Skills: On the battlefield, use Aragorn's "Battle Cry" to terrify enemies, while strengthening the player and their troops.
- Gather Legendary Collectibles: Along the journey players will collect useful items such as Gold and Silver coins to purchase armor, weapons and battle attack upgrades.
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is the first videogame offering an authentic The Lord of the Rings gameplay experience designed for all ages to enjoy together. For the first time ever, The Lord of the Rings comes to the Wii, delivering action-packed gameplay by utilizing the Wii-mote and Nunchuck.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.