There have plenty of World War II games over the years, but none with the intrigue and danger of The Saboteur. As Irishman Sean Devlin you must fight back against the Nazi occupation of Paris, working with British Intelligence and the French Resistance to pave the way for D-Day.
Explore an open world recreation of wartime Paris and fight to free the city, with newly liberated districts turning from black and white to colour as the strength of the occupying forces weakens. Only by inspiring the civilians' will to fight can you begin to turn the tide, as you assassinate German officials and sabotage equipment, vehicles and buildings.
The closer you get to final victory the more help you'll have, but for many missions you must rely on your own stealth tactics and combat skills. As you clamber across rooftops and make use of the intuitive cover system, you can help win WWII from a very different perspective.
- Resistance is not futile: Stealth, action and '40s chic combine in a unique take on World War II warfare that's inspired by true events and people.
- Colour of victory: Watch liberated districts burst into colour, as you fight to free a city where Nazi symbols are the only things not in black and white.
- Assassin's creed: Use your stealth skills to assassinate the Nazis responsible for killing your friends, as you race across rooftops and use cover to strike without being seen.
- Weapons of war: Collect and utilise a wide range of weapons and explosives to help your missions or commandeer enemy vehicles to complete your goals.
- Power to the people: Inspire the people with your victories and you can count on help from the Maquis, ordinary civilians and British Intelligence.