The Walking Dead is an award-winning vision of Robert Kirkman's global hit comic book series. With over 80 Game of the Year Awards and numerous other accolades, this game of choice and consequence has made gamers around the world understand and experience the true horror and emotional impact of being a survivor of an undead apocalypse.
Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
You will meet people and experience events that will impact the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes, and you’ll be forced to make immediate decisions that are not only tough, but that will have a direct effect on the story you experience. You will have to live with the profound and lasting consequences of those decisions throughout the game.
The undead are everywhere, but they're not your only problem. Starvation, betrayal, heartbreak and more will challenge you as you attempt to survive in the world of The Walking Dead.
- Winner of over 80 Game of the Year awards and two BAFTAs, including best story
- Average Metacritic rating of over 90%
- Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning series
- A tailored experience based on the decisions you make; your choices and actions change the game around you
- Horrific moral dilemmas to test you at every turn
- Unique visuals inspired by the comic book series
- A dark, suspense-filled and emotional adventure horror game unlike any other!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.