Please note: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt save game data is not compatible with this Game of the Year version. For more information click here.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, viking pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore.
Winner of over 800 awards, receive the full Witcher experience with The Witcher 3: Game of the Year edition. Includes:
- Hearts of Stone
- Blood and Wine
- 16 DLCS
The Witcher 3 Game Features:
- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength and reflexes, witchers are a distrusted counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live. Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions and combat magic. Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters from savage beasts prowling the mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadows of densely populated towns. Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armour, or spend them away in horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures the night brings.
- Explore a Morally Indifferent Fantasy Open World Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity. Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains and seas. Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services. Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far reaching consequences.
- Chase Down the Child of Prophecy Take on the most import ant contract to track down the child of prophecy, a key to save or destroy this world. In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of power, foretold by ancient elven legends. Struggle ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds and even a threat from beyond the veil -- all hell-bent on controlling this world. Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving.
- Fully Realized Next Generation Built exclusively for next generation hardware, the REDengine 3 renders the world of The Witcher visually nuanced and organic, a real true to life fantasy. Dynamic weather systems and day/night cycles affect how the citizens of the towns and the monsters of the wilds behave. Rich with storyline choices in both main and subplots, this grand open world is influenced by the player unlike ever before.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.