- Join International Rescue in this quest to halt the lava flow
- Includes seven mission sections with four levels of difficulty
- Fly through exciting 3D environments
- Includes a multimedia dictionary of terms and pictures about volcanoes
- Encourages children of all ages to sharpen their problem solving skills and work against the clock
- Use with your keyboard or a joystick - and feelthe force feedback
DiRT 4 - Day One Edition
Regular Price: £33.95
Special Price £26.95
A volcano is erupting and Thunderbirds swing into action to prevent disaster. You join them in this exciting educational adventure, having loads of fun and learning at the same time.
You’re on Thunderbird 5 when you receive a message about the volcano then use co-ordinates and grid references to find its exact location in the world.
The action then moves to Brains s laboratory where you track a course to the volcano, avoiding no-fly areas and working out flying and arrival times.
Thunderbird 1 flies a reconnaissance mission, followed by Thunderbird 2 equipped with the winch pod. You use this to complete a series of challenging rescue missions as you race against time.
All activities are interwoven with learning outcomes that are in line with the UK National Curriculum.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.