Part of the Group for Specialized Tactics, a Special Mission Unit under the direct command of the Joint Special Operations Command, the elite of the modern US Special Forces is better known by their battlefield legend. They are the untraceable soldiers called the Ghosts.
Only the best of the best, soldiers with a unique mix of skills on and off the battlefield, ever get to wear the coveted Ghost insignia. Equipped with the most advanced combat technology, the Ghosts track down the highest-value targets in the highest-risk conflict areas around the world, fighting from the shadows in any climate or terrain.
In the near future, four of these elite soldiers serve as the tip of the spear in a hidden war raging across the globe. But even as Ghost Lead, Pepper, 30K, and Kozak accomplish their objectives, they discover the threat they face is greater than they ever imagined - one that could alter the international balance of power forever.
Join the legendary Ghosts
- Elite among the elite, you don’t apply to join the Ghosts. They find you.
- In the role of Sergeant John Kozak, a new squad member, fight alongside 3 veteran operators in a character-focused 10h storyline.
- Your team takes the battle to 8 spectacular locales, from the heat and dust of Africa to the Arctic Circle.
- Become the ultimate “quiet professional”, with unique stealth kills & brutal close-combat moves. Deploy with cutting-edge, authentic military tech, including more than 50 weapons
Elite Co-op: 4 soldiers vs. an army
- Perform highly-coordinated takedowns and devastating large-scale strikes utilizing multiple viewpoints.
- Activate the Cross-com, the ultimate squad battlefield tool, to coordinate attacks and multiply your striking power:
- A.T.L.A.S, the brand new Augmented Reality system, allows the display of real-time intel, providing live feedback on the evolving battlefield situation
- W.A.R (Weapon Augmented Reality) is the battlefield counterpart of A.T.L.A.S, allowing the Ghosts to synchronize their Cross-com to any weapon they use instantly. With that power in their hands, they can perform deadly synch shots with the Cross Target laser that identifies who’s in your teammates’ sights.
- Play through the 14 campaign missions with up to 3 friends
Thrilling & Innovative Multiplayer
- Online experience created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed GRAW-series MP modes.
- Intel and teamwork are at the core of this innovative Multiplayer experience:
- Try to sneak behind your enemy and use the Data Mugging to steal info about hostile positions, giving your team a decisive advantage.
- Put your plan in action with the new coordination tools. Share your next objectives with your teammates without saying a word.
- The new suppression system adds a strategic layer to firefights.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
- 4 game modes, including new exclusives and GR’s classic Siege.
- The Gunsmith customization mode lets you choose from dozens of attachments and components. Replace triggers, barrels, stocks and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Signature Edition includes:
- 2 Bonus Ingame Weapons
- Exclusive Multiplayer Headgear
- Exclusive Co-op Map
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.