Gaming's most famous heroine makes her triumphant return in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend!
Delivering unbelievable visuals that take full advantage of Microsoft's next-generation video game and entertainment system, Lara's premiere on Xbox 360 is grounded in the series' tomb raiding roots. Created by Crystal Dynamics, Lara exploits the power of Xbox 360 with its newly created graphics system for Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend.
With support for real-time per-pixel lighting, shadows and normal-mapping among other improvements, the Tomb Raider world achieves new heights of atmosphere, tension and beauty. New levels of detail and texture yield realistic effects on Lara herself as she gets dirty and wet during her expeditions through the rugged terrain of the environments she explores.
Lara Croft travels the globe in search of an ancient English artefact and is pitted against rival forces led by a nemesis from her past...long thought dead.
- Lara comes to life - the dual-pistol, wielding adventurer's polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the Tombs: Lara's new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice - intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara's world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between