Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
In Touch My Katamari, the ever-growing ball of bits and bobs is controlled by touching the screen to roll it in any direction. A completely new Katamari gameplay feature allows players to use the rear touch pad of the PlayStation Vita to stretch the ball either horizontally or vertically to pick up more objects at once or squeeze through narrow gaps. With lots more details yet to be revealed, the Prince is already limbering up in the wings to bring a dose of irresistible Katamari oddness to the PlayStation Vita.
Players will once again step into the shoes of the tireless Prince, tasked by the King of All Cosmos with rolling up ever more enormous balls of weird and wonderful junk. As the Prince travels through the varied levels of gentle lunacy, each one resplendent on the vivid PlayStation Vita OLED screen, he will find himself amassing all manner of items large and small, inanimate and very much alive, from humble little ants to the volcanic grandeur of Mount Fuji.
- Innovative Gameplay - Roll the Katamari in any direction using the multi-touch screen of the PSVita, while for the first time ever the console's rear touch pad lets you stretch or squeeze the Katamari to gather more objects at once or fit through a narrow space.
- Go Shopping - Collect candy and use them as money to buy items for the King, get extra music tracks and unlock new game modes.
- The King's Bonus Mission - Playable once a day, replay one of the missions to get your hands on loads of extra candy.
- Membership System - Leaderboards rank players according to the amount of candy they earned in the previous three week period.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.