In Toy Story 3 the toys are back in town and at last they've got a video game to equal the brilliance of the movies. You can relieve the story from the new film if you want, but there's much more to Toy Story 3: The Video Game than the usual film tie-in.
The best bit of this game is the exclusive Toy Box mode, where you can play as Woody, Buzz or Jessie in the role of Sheriff in a toyland town. This mode uses all the same characters from the films but gives you complete freedom to play with all of them however you want - from exciting car (or horse and dragon) races to catching ghosts.
One special element of the Toy Box is magic goo that can change the size of any of the characters, which together with all the other collectable objects lets you completely customise the town, and the world of Toy Story, however you want.
- Infinity and Beyond: Toy Story 3: The Video Game is more than just a film tie-in, explore the entire universe of Toy Story with all the familiar characters, locations and freeform sandbox style exploration.
- Game of the Film: Recreate the events of Toy Story 3 in story mode, complete with all the new characters and adventures.
- Virtual Sandbox: Jump into the exclusive Toy Box mode and explore a giant virtual toy world filled with interactive environments and fully customisable buildings.
- Accessories Included: Take part in exciting mini-games like car racing and unlock a range of special items, from a ghost-catching lightning rod to Buzz's ray gun.
- Toys for Two: Two-player split screen mode lets you play with friends and family in the same game, either co-operating or just doing your own thing.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.