- Win UEFA EURO 2008 - Compete as one of 52 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of UEFA EURO 2008 in Austria and Switzerland
- Captain Your Country - Play as yourself on the same team with up to three friends, all playing individual positions on the pitch. Compete collaboratively to win games but compete against each other for the captaincy. Develop your player through eight status levels to earn the captaincy of your country and the right to lead your team
- Create Yourself - Play alongside your heroes by customizing yourself in game. Place your name on your jersey, then earn experience points to enhance your skills and reputation
- Battle of the Nations - Represent your country online against your rivals around the world to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points. Think your nation is the best? Now you can prove it!
- EURO Online Knockout Draw- Battle gamers from other nations online in 16-team single elimination tournaments to gain points for your nation
- Enhan ed Penalty Kicks -- Experience the challenge of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Master your nerves to score the goal that puts your team in the UEFA EURO 2008 final
- Interactive Celebrations - Score a goal and then control your player's movements and actions to celebrate the way you want to
- Dynamic Rain and Mud - Winter weather from across Europe is authentically re-created to simulate real-world playing conditions. Experience driving rain that creates sloppy, muddy pitches which dramatically impacts passing and player performance
- Home & Away Match Strategy- CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for away teams intent on a draw
- Authentic Stadiums - Compete in all 8 official stadiums of UEFA EURO 2008
- Team Managers - Watch reactions from team managers on the sideline as they shout encouragement or become disappointed in your team's performance
- EA SPORTS Football Engine - An evolution of the market leading EA SPORTS football engine with enhanced goalkeeper AI, collisions, and trapping that make this the best-playing EA SPORTS football game
- Story of Qualifying - Play the qualifying campaign and step up at key defining moments to lead your country to Europe's biggest prize. Complete team and individual tasks
- Dynamic Player Ratings - Real-time player ratings change based on actual player performance, simulating the momentum swings of a real season.
UEFA EURO 2008 features stunning visual representations of the world's best players, playing in a more accessible, faster-paced and responsive version of the market-leading EA SPORTS football engine, and all of the teams and official stadiums that will be part of UEFA EURO 2008. Take on the challenge of leading one of over 50 European national teams to glory as UEFA EURO 2008 recreates all of the drama and excitement of the official tournament in Austria and Switzerland. Play as your favourite country from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the championship tournament. A new game mode called Captain Your Country enables gamers to customize them on the pitch and wear the shirt of their national team. Work through eight status levels to earn the captaincy of your team and then lead your country into battle for championship glory against your rivals. Go online in Battle of the Nations to earn status points for yourself and your country in a competition for global supremacy. Go for the biggest upsets to earn the most points and then watch you and your country move up the leader boards. Face the challenge and pressure of competing in the championship rounds in the EURO Online Knockout Draw to test your skills against the world's best. UEFA EURO 2008 captures the look and feel of the journey from qualification to the finals with rain and mud dynamics that impact playing conditions, real-time player ratings that change based on player performance, and a penalty kick mode that re-creates the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Experience the thrill of scoring the goal that sends your country through to the next round and then choose how to celebrate it with all-new interactive user-controlled celebrations. Captain your country, play alongside your heroes, and inspire them to championship glory in the official videogame of UEFA EURO 2008. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.