Vancouver 2010 is an authentic simulation of a host of events from the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, focusing on the adrenalin rush that comes from the extreme speed of winter sports. Including the all-new challenge mode, it will allow players to immerse themselves in the world's greatest sporting event like never before.
In addition to the new challenge mode, Vancouver 2010 also offers revamped online gameplay and brand new control schemes new to an official video game of the Olympic Games. With this, Vancouver 2010 has become the new benchmark for the Olympic-themed videogames genre and truly allows gamers to experience the "Olympic Spirit."
- Experience the Thrill in First Person - Feel the speed and adrenaline of the athletes at the Olympic Winter Games at each Olympic venue; hurtle down mountains, ice runs, over jumps and around ice rinks.
- 14 Premium Events in Which To Claim Gold - Including giant slalom, snowboard cross, downhill and bobsleigh, every event focused on speed or danger, and most on both.
- Fine Tune Your Skills in a Range of Challenge Modes - Such as ‘Smashing the Snowmen’ and ‘Speed Bands’ in a first for this kind of mode in an official Olympic title.
- Take Your Snow Boots Online - Set a new world record and see if anybody can knock you off the top of the leaderboard.
- Defeat Your Friends Online or In Your Frontroom - Earn the ultimate bragging rights in up to 4 player split-screen action, or in online head-to-head competition