Virtua Tennis 2009 comes smashing back with new players, new courts, new licenses and hugely improved on-court action. Virtua Tennis 2009 lets gamers fight it out online to be the World Number One - in the world's number one tennis game.
- MotionPlus Controls. Virtua Tennis hits the Wii for the first time using the most advanced control system the Wii has to offer.
- Improved Gameplay. Courtside action is better than ever, with extensive updates to the famous VT match engine. Improved volleying, serving and net-play allow you to express yourself on court like never before.
- New World Tour & Online Rankings. Take your career online and compete for the ultimate title of Virtua Tennis Champion.
- New Players & Courts. 23 of the world's top players (8 new and 3 legends) take to the court in new arenas and the Davis Cup.
- New Player Creation System. Now have full control over face, 100's of unknown opponents.
- More Court Games. Compete in 12 minigames, 6 completely new, for either single or multiplayer action where players can upload their high scores onto the worldwide rankings in games such as Zoo Feeder and Pirate War.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.