Return to magical pinata Island in Viva pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Unfortunately, not all is well on the island, as Professor Pester and his gang of Ruffians have wiped out pinata Central's computer records, posing a threat to parties everywhere. Rebuild the computer database and thwart Professor Pester's evil plot by sending pinatas at full candiosity to parties all around the world. Build and maintain your pinata gardens using your creativity and imagination to attract, trap, protect, train, and manage more than 100 different pinata species.
- Customize your garden and pinatas - Plant flowers, dig ponds, even place sand and snow in your garden to make exotic species of pinata feel at home. Buy objects to change the weather, or get new toys for your pinata. And nurture the thirty-two new species of pinata, including sour pinatas that infiltrate and wreak havoc in the garden. Choose to tame the sours, or feed them candy to keep them sweet.Play with a friend - Family members and friends can now share in the joy of creating a garden
- Play multiple game modes - Use the Player Guide System to master the fundamental aspects of the game. Then, try the Standard Mode where sour pinatas, feuding species, and limited money call for you to exercise problem solving and creativity to build and maintain your garden. Or enjoy Just for Fun Mode, which allows you to build a garden full of colorful creatures without worries. Experience pinata Vision - Plug in an Xbox LIVE Vision camera and interact with the game through the use of pr
- Show off to friends - Use the new photo mode to snap, print, and upload pictures of your unique garden or customized pinatas to show to friends.
- Photograph your pinata and turn it into a pinata card, then share it with your friends so they can scan it and put it into their own garden.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.