Wario and his pals learn fun, wacky moves after discovering a strange book and a mystical device called the Form Baton. Players must clear fast-paced sets of microgames, changing the way they hold the Wii Remote each time. As they do, they'll unlock more microgames and souvenirs. The game's full-body controls add a whole new level of insanity to an already frenetic experience.
- With hundreds of micro-games, this game is just as wild as you'd expect from the name WarioWare, but the game play has been revolutionized.
- Under Wario's tutelage, and with the help of the Wii Remote, players will swing, spin and squat their way to victory.
- With about 200 lightning-quick micro-games and controls that range from scribbling to flailing, WarioWare: Smooth Moves takes interactive gaming to a whole new level.
- All players need is a Wii Remote and their best moves to be the champ.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.