- 7 game play modes
- 5 holiday themed activities like Elf Bowling, Present Catch Reindeer Races and more
- Race to deliver presents by the end of the night in 'Santa Sleigh’
- Serve thirsty elves in 'HOT,HOT Chocolate'
- Match 3 of the same in 'Deck The Halls'
- Join the festivities with animation renditions of old faves like ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’
- Count down the days to Christmas with the Advent Calendar
- Sing beloved Christmas Carols in the ‘Sing along mode’
- Write a letter to Santa
Santa Claus, Reindeers and Elves are all coming to town this Christmas but they're not coming down the chimney, they're coming to Wii in the first ever mini-game and activities collection all designed to get you in the Christmas spirit. With Christmas themed mini-games unlike anything you've ever seen, We Wish You a Merry Christmas is the perfect gift for anyone to find under the tree this Christmas.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.