This bundle consists of:
- 1 x Nintendo Wii Console
- 1 x Wii Sports Game
- 1 x Wii Sports Resort Game
- 1 x Mario Charged Strikers Football Game
- 1 x Wii Motionplus Accessory
- 1 x Wii Remote Controller
- 1 x Nunchuk Controller
Nintendo Wii Console is bags of fun. Offering incredible technology that has innovated the way we play in the home, Nintendo's fantastically accessible motion-sensitive controller has rewriten the videogame rulebook.
Anyone, of ANY age with ANY skill level can pick up and play a Wii. It's incredibly fun - a new style of gaming, fuelled by innovative motion detection technology. Wii and its unique games bridge generation gaps - Wii is for everyone: spouses can play together, grandparents can play with grandchildren. Wii is communal, both entertaining to play and amusing to watch! Wii Sports Resort works only with the Wii MotionPlus. One Wii MotionPlus is included in this pack.
Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends’ Miis for a more personalized experience. As players improve, their Miis’ skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better they’ve become.
- Tennis (1-4 players): Players grab the Wii Remote like a racket and swing – the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don’t worry about moving around the court to get to the ball – the game automatically moves players into position.
- Baseball (1-2 players): Players grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats – all fielding and running is automatic, so that players can focus on the action.
- Golf (1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be careful, though – if players swing too hard, their ball will fly out of control, so they should be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
- Bowling (1-4 players): Players raise the Wii Remote in their hand just like a bowling ball, and then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball affects the ball’s spin, so it will take some practice to master control over the ball and knock down the pins.
- Boxing (1-2 players): Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to guard their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents’ faces or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout.
Wii Sports Resort
Introducing a whole new set of sporting activities at Wii Sports Resort! Take to the beach on the tropical island of Wuhu, where veteran Wii users and newcomers alike can enjoy challenges like cruising on a water scooter, dueling with swords, tossing flying discs and much more.
Wii Sports Resort has lots of fun activities with more than 18 sports to try, ranging from watersports like canoeing, power cruising and wakeboarding, to ball games like basketball, table tennis and golf. You'll be able to take on your friends and family to find out who's strongest, fastest or most accurate. Plus, with each activity set against the beautiful scenery of Wuhu, you'll love every visit to the resort!
Wii Sports Resort comes with a Wii MotionPlus accessory included. Every sport is compatible with the new innovation, which you can plug into your Wii Remote to see your movements tracked in finer detail and with greater accuracy than ever before. Even the slightest twist of the wrist or turn of the body is replicated 1 to 1 on your TV screen, making your in game experience more realistic than ever.
Wii Sports Resort features:
- Escape to the tropical island of Wuhu, where you'll be able to enjoy 18 fun-packed sports and activities, like Frisbee, swordplay and archery
- The Wii MotionPlus accessory helps you get closer to real life sports, with every movement you make faithfully replicated on-screen
- Each activity uses the Wii Remote and Nunchuk differently; for example, in canoeing the Wii Remote is a paddle, whereas in cycling you'll need to 'pedal' with both controllers
- Compete solo or against your friends and family; some activities even let you team up and work together
Wii Sports Resort works only with the Wii MotionPlus. One Wii MotionPlus is included in this Pack.
Mario Charged Strikers Football
Mario is joined by other famous Nintendo characters who take on the role of captain. Players then select a host of popular teammates to make up the rest of the team.
Players form an original team by combining one of 12 captains with three of eight sidekicks before competing in one of the games many modes. Anything goes in Mario Strikers Charged as players are allowed to utilize a variety of special abilities to clinch important goals.
Mario Charged Strikers Football features:
- Each captain has their own set of skills, super abilities as well as the ability to perform special shots called Mega Strikes, where the iron ball splits up to five balls and flies at the goal. The defending player must use the Wii Remote to target and aim at and shoot these balls out of the air before they concede a goal. In this game players can also charge energy to the metal ball, making it more likely to find its target when fired at goal.
- Each of the stadiums in Mario Strikers Charged have various characteristics and contraptions, which influence game play. Players must learn to use this to their advantage to truly dominate the pitch.
- Multiplayer: Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action packed multiplayer mode but will also support the Nintendo WiFi connection service, allowing players to take part in tournaments with people from all around the world.
- Use the skill the Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller provide to win the ball, score unstoppable goals and take control of the goal keeper to perform spectacular saves