Master ancient tech to hunt down giant beasts. WILD HEARTS™ is a unique twist on the hunting genre where technology gives you a fighting chance against fearsome beasts infused with the ferocious power of nature itself. Take on these creatures alone or hunt with friends in seamless co-op.
No one remembers why the Kemono began their rampage through a once prosperous Azuma. Fueled by desperation, these giant beasts wield the power of primal nature at its most destructive. For a while, it seemed that none could stand against their overwhelming might. But hope arrives in the form of a formidable hunter, armed with deadly weapons and ancient technology called Karakuri that could turn the tide of battle.
- HUNT GIANT NATURE-INFUSED BEASTS: Kemono are the embodiment of the power of nature. These giant beasts fused with natural elements over time, modifying their environment to accommodate their needs. How can mere humans hope to take down such massive foes? It will take courage, cunning, and great skill. Survive their attacks, learn from their behaviors, and use your Karakuri and your weapons in combination to cut these creatures down to size.
- CRAFT YOUR HUNTING GROUNDS: You are the only one in Azuma able to wield the Karakuri technology. This ancient tech enables you to adapt your environment into creative hunting grounds ideal for taking down the giant Kemono. Stock up on materials to build many kinds of Karakuri, depending upon your needs, skills, and which Kemono you are fighting. Use them to explore, defend yourself and your fellow hunters, and gain the upper hand in battle.
- HUNT IN A PACK, OR BE A LONE WOLF: For some, the thrill of the hunt is best savored alone. But even the most deadly hunter may face a beast they cannot take down on their own. In WILD HEARTS you can unite with up to two friends (or other players) to stalk and hunt your prey. Hunting in a party will enable you to expand your battle plans and special missions.
- GEAR UP TO HUNT, HUNT TO GEAR UP: The more you hunt, the more you progress. Create your character, then gather materials from each hunt and build an array of armor and weapons to bring down even bigger beasts. Choose from among eight different melee and ranged weapons (like the Karakuri Katana and Wagasa) to suit your playstyle and craft your gear from the fallen Kemono – customizing it as you desire. The more you progress, the better your gear, and the larger the beasts you will be able to defeat.
- EXPLORE A FANTASY MEDIEVAL JAPAN: Immerse yourself in beautiful environments littered with structures that represent everyday village life, faith, and warfare, now swallowed up by nature. Explore four season-based hunting grounds – each region with its own beautiful landscapes and dangers. Experience flowery hills surrounding a cherry blossom tree, a waterfall island surrounded by the sea, a war-scarred fortress covered in fall leaves, and an old castle split in two by a beast, imprisoned in a frozen lake. The chaos created by the restless Kemono will impact the seasons in unexpected ways, making the hunt even more challenging – until you reach the final hunting grounds.