WWE '12 will celebrate the rebirth of the iconic and authentic simulation franchise through a bigger game, badder presentation and better gameplay than ever before, delivering long-awaited critical improvements to the core gameplay experience, the most creative and extensive feature set to date and a visceral, edgy and polished presentation.
Players will become part of WWE through extensive gameplay advancements, including the brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout as well as significant improvements to other key gameplay systems. WWE Universe Mode 2.0 will generate new and more impactful elements of unpredictability based on player decisions, while dynamic visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting and improved rendering, will set the tone for delivering an exceptional simulation of WWE programming.
WWE '12 will feature the franchise’s best-in-class creation suite, enabling players to develop and customize their own Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and other all-new capabilities. In addition, the popular Road to WrestleMania Mode will enable players to explore compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
WWE '12 will also boast one of the largest rosters of WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and the debuting Alberto Del Rio. Game Features
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY – Engage in the WWE experience like never before through a dynamic gameplay system that looks, feels and plays better than ever before. The brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout, as well as major changes to Momentum and Stamina systems make for the best WWE gameplay to date.
- DYNAMIC PRESENTATION – Observe impressive visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting arrangements and significantly improved rendering, all delivering an authentic and striking representation of WWE programming.
- WWE UNIVERSE 2.0 – Embrace the virtual WWE experience through new and more impactful elements of unpredictability, as rivalries, alliances, matches and spontaneous action will dramatically evolve based on individual player decisions.
- CREATE AND SHARE – Develop and customize Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and all-new, to-be-announced capabilities in the franchise’s best-in-class creation suite.
- ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA – Explore in the franchise’s popular story-based mode through compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
- EXTENSIVE ROSTER – Compete with WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends from one of the largest rosters in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.