NOTE: controller is new but is supplied in a bag (not a box)
Experience the action like never before with the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Plus, keep the action going with the Play & Charge Kit (available separately), with a battery that recharges while you play or afterwards, even when your Xbox is in standby.
- Over 40 improvements to the award-winning 360 Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love.
- Impulse Triggers provide precise vibration feedback to your fingers, bringing an unprecedented level of gaming realism.
- The D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements.
- Responsive and precise thumbsticks
- Wireless radio that enables fast data transfer to the console
- Designed to fit a wide range of hand sizes comfortably
- Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding.
- Expansion port for add-on devices like a wired headset and future devices
- Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit
- Features rumble motors
- 30ft wireless range
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.