The latest installment in the highly popular courtroom drama series, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney sees the introduction of a brand lead character and a new chapter for the series that has sold over 2 million copies worldwide. Players star as rookie defence attorney Apollo Justice as he collects the evidence and takes on genius prosecutor Klavier Gavin and untrustworthy witnesses to prove his clients' innocence. Apollo is supported by a mysterious female magician, Trucy and the advice of his mentor, Kristoph Gavin. Apollo Justice may be young and lack experience but his confident manner and passion are invaluable assets in the courtroom as is his unique ability to uncover witnesses' lies by studying their body language. Game Features
- First title in the series to be developed specifically for the Nintendo DS.
- Investigation phase - Survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court.
- Court phase - Present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses.
- Diverse cast of characters.
- Apollo Justice - The new main character who leads the series into a new chapter.
- Kristoph Gavin - The coolest character on the judicial circuit, and Apollo's mentor: his cool headed thinking means he always provides his clients with the best defence. In addition to being a top prosecutor, Klavier is also the lead singer in a highly successful rock band who brings his star qualities into the courtroom.
- Trucy - the mysterious magician Trucy started working with Apollo after a chance encounter.
- Touch screen interface progresses players through the game.
- Microphone can be used to yell "Objection!" and "Hold it!" as you cross examine witnesses.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.