Get back in the saddle for some serious thoroughbred Horse Racing action!
Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer is the spiritual successor of the G1 Jockey and Gallop Racer series, and depicts the Horse Racing universe through a collection of real world races and immersive and intuitive gameplay with simple controls. Through the use of the latest motion controllers on the market, experience what it feels like to be a Jockey!
- The Jockey Experience: Use the Xbox360 Kinect PlayStationMove or the Wii Remote & Nunchuk to drive your horse, use your whip, jump fences, and experience real life Horse Racing action!ã€€In addition to controlling their horse, players must understand it’s unique rhythm, potential, stamina and preferred racing style to truly master the game.
- Real World Inspired Tracks: Race on a total of 19 different tracks inspired by real world horse racing tracks, including American-style tracks focusing primarily on dirt tracks and steeplechases, and traditional turf tracks.
- Accessible "Fun Race Mode": You don’t need to be a serious Horse Racing fan to race in Champion Jockey. An available “Fun Race Mode” tones down the simulation levels of authenticity to maximize the fun of using motion controls to race horses.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.