Blizzard Entertainment’s epic action-RPG Diablo III is moving the eternal war between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells to a new battleground - Xbox 360! Armed with a controller and a custom-designed interface tailored for consoles, players will step into the role of one of five powerful character classes—barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, or demon hunter--and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient demonic forces. As these heroes adventure from the humble town of New Tristram all the way to the Diamond Gates of the High Heavens, they’ll engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, grow in experience and ability, and acquire items of incredible power.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from: barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter.
- Direct character control and console-focused changes to character abilities and combat mechanics thrust gamers into the action.
- Four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op for seamless cooperative play.
- Four different difficulty modes--Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno--that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and abilities.
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character.
- Completely reimagined interface and new dynamic camera designed specifically for console play.
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements.
- Randomized settings, events, and loot deliver endless, dynamic gameplay.
- A wide variety of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors redesigned for console.
- Features like the Paragon system, Monster Power, Infernal Machine and Brawling add substantial replayability.
- Connect with friends, send game invitations, and access voice chat.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.