Taking on the bad guys is one thing, but facing off against the full force of nature is a whole new kind of challenge. In Disaster: Day of Crisis for Wii you'll have to tackle both as you guide former U.S. Marine Raymond Bryce through an action-packed mission where everything that can go wrong, does.
Disaster: Day of Crisis will have you driving, swimming, running and shooting your way through 23 tense stages as the environment around you is laid to ruin by volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and tsunamis. And if nature wasn't a force enough to be reckoned with, there's a shadowy terrorist cell, named SURGE, that must be stopped at all costs.
- Guide former marine Ray as he tackles the terrorist cell SURGE and battles against the forces of nature
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in a diverse range of ways to overcome your environment, rescue citizens and take out your enemies
- Enjoy the movie-like storyline that unfolds
- Cutting-edge physics and gripping visuals re-create the sheer terror of major catastrophes.
- Players race a car down a mountain to escape a roaring pyroclastic flow, dodge toppling buildings during a devastating earthquake and swim for their lives in a raging flood. No matter what happens, fight to survive.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.