Fans will be able to enter a world inhabited by these magical characters and discover the secrets of Pixie Hollow, while ushering in the seasons in the Spring Valley, Summer Glades, Autumn Forest and Winter Woods. Filled with ritual and ceremony, and sparked by fun and a whole lot of magic and Pixie attitude - players can explore the land of the Disney Fairies.
- Play as Tinker Bell, Iridessa, Silvermist, Fawn and Rosetta as you take on this exciting adventure. Each come with their fairy talent such as Tinkering, Light, Water, Animal and Garden .
- On this special journey, players will encounter and interact with other fairies, sparrow men and magical creatures that all reside in Never Land, whilst collecting hidden treasures and sparkling objects to save throughout the game.
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell's Adventure takes place in story mode and once completed, players are able to go back and experience seven unlocked mini-games each with their own task and puzzles. They can also collect up to 18 stunning fairy cards - the more fans play, the more cards they can accumulate and enjoy.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.