Kim Possible and her perennial nemesis Shego must grudgingly team up to bring everything back to normal when the minds of Dr Drakken and Ron Stoppable are switched in this action-packed adventure. It's now up to Kim and Shego to save the day - together!
- Play as both Kim and Shego. Switch between the acrobatic finesse of Kim and for the first time ever, the destructive force of Shego
- Smash through obstacles, swing from flagpoles and grapple across chasms while battling henchmen and robot monkey ninjas across 11 missions in rich environments around the world, including London, Tokyo and the Arctic
- Use six cool gadgets to attack enemies 19 different ways including three all new, never-before-seen gadgets for Shego
- Unlock loads of cool costumes and hidden secrets in all 11 missions
- Team up with friends with multiplayer games
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.