In Dr. Kawashima's Body And Brain Exercises, players move their body to exercise their brain using the Xbox 360 Kinect device. Based on the research of the internationally renowned Dr Kawashima, the game invites players to follow a program of simple physical coordination exercises to improve their brain age. Multiplayer gameplay lets friends and family join in the series of fun, lively body exercises and compare their brain age scores.
- Follow Dr Kawashima's program for the first time on a home console - The famous Brain Training franchise will be available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Use Kinect to Exercice your brain and your body - The previous Dr Kawashima games only involved your brain. Using the Kinect Device, you become the controller. Your legs, hands and arms are your tools to give the right answers
- Concept by Dr. Kawashima - The previous Kawashima games were adapted from the Doctor's books. For this game it was actually his idea to involve the whole body to exercise the brain
- Enrol family and friends - Play with up to 4 players in rounds to see who is the best at maths, logic, memory, reflexes and physical exercises
- Follow your personal program to keep your Brain Age young and exercise your body - Along with improving your Brain Age, the physical exercises and personal programs created by experts in Training Mode can help you keep in shape
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.