The next entry of the Etrian Odyssey Untold series is essentially two games in one - the first, a Nintendo 3DS update to Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Lagaard (released on Nintendo DS) with new dungeon layouts, new graphics, and system improvements from the recent Etrian Odyssey Untold. The second is the Untold portion - a brand new story mode with a fixed party, voiced dialogue, and animated cutscenes that follows the bittersweet tale of the Fafnir Knight and Princess Arianna. Like Persona Q, the Untold portion of the game has a strong focus on characters and their interactions as the story about the Fafnir Knight and Princess Arianna unfolds as they adventure forth into the ruins of Ginnungagap and the Yggdrasil Labyrinth with the hero Flavio and the two mysterious adventurers, Bertrand and Chloe.
- Creatures of Comfort - Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold has a level of refinement that could only come from seven iterations of the game. Vastly improved game systems make Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold easily approachable for beginners, but still challenging for die-hard veterans.
- Brand New Additions - The game features a brand new character class called the Fafnir. Only available in the game's Story mode, the Fafnir gives players the ability to transform into a beastly demonic form to enhance attributes and abilities - potentially turning a losing battle into a narrow victory. New changes to the Grimoire stone system let players customize their entire party as well, allowing members to use abilities from different classes.
- Bring a Blanket - Just as in Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl and Persona Q, in addition to normal difficulty, players can choose Picnic mode for a low-difficulty experience, or the veterans amongst them can choose Expert mode for a punishing play-through.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.