Sports interactive's best selling series returns fully updated for the new season. Designed specifically for portable play, Football Manager Handheld 2009 gives you the opportunity to be a top manager wherever you are.
- 2D Match Display. For the first time ever on PSP, Football Manager Handheld now features a 2D match engine with two camera angles, allowing you to view the full match or zoom in on the action.
- Multiple Leagues. Run up to four top tier playable divisions at any one time so you can move your career around the continent just like you can in the PC version.
- Updated Competitions. All leagues, club and player updated for the new 2008/09 season.
- New Skins. Featuring two brand new skins, a light and a dark tone, so you can choose the look that suits you best.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.