Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars gives Huang Lee a simple mission following his father’s murder: deliver an ancient sword to his Uncle Kenny to ensure his family retains control of the Triad gangs of Liberty City. Huang is a spoiled rich kid who expects everything to run smoothly, but his trip does not go exactly as planned. After being robbed and left to die, he will search for honour, riches and revenge in the most dangerous and morally bankrupt city in the world.
The idea of a Grand Theft Auto game on the Nintendo DS was a mixed marriage to some given the console’s perceived core base of puzzle and children’s games. In the midst of this “casual gaming” revolution of which the DS is certainly a symbol, Chinatown Wars is one of the most interesting and controversial releases on the platform to date.
An 18 rated game produced as only Rockstar know how, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars brings a fresh take on the open world series in a bold animated style with all the crashing, chasing and mayhem that GTA and action fans have come to know and love. If you want to be a gangster on the go, then look no further.
- A whole new world: Explore four whole boroughs of Liberty City.
- Multiple missions: Dominate the city with a host of missions, mini-games and hidden collectables. Make guns, crack safes, hijack cars and much more.
- Made to be mature: A big and bad world on a small system, GTA exposes a gangland world without sparing the details.
- Online Action: Track your career and cruise through leaderboards online.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.