Following on from the BAFTA-winning GRID and BAFTA-nominated GRID 2, GRID Autosport is the new racing game from Codemasters that brings alive the experience of becoming a professional racing driver. Immersing gamers in a world of contemporary motorsport with a wide range of different disciplines and series, players will choose how to build and shape their career. It's a world of breadth, of depth, of intensity, of pressure, and, of course, of the excitement that only racing cars can deliver.
Racing alongside a teammate, players must overcome key rivals and satisfy team sponsors in ferocious races where every pass and position counts. In GRID Autosport's huge career, gamers specialise in their favourite racing discipline or conquer them all; players will feel the aggression of the pack in Touring Cars, manage tyre wear and race into the night in Endurance events, race Open-Wheel cars with precision, show car control in Tuner events and react on the fly in Street races.
Each unique category features series dedicated to different classes, including Cat C Touring Cars, Hypercars, Endurance GT Cars, Prototypes, Single-Seaters, Super Modified vehicles, Drift cars and many, many more. Bursting with content, GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the world's most exciting contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars to collect, tune and upgrade.
GRID Autosport's features and tone have been shaped through consultation with the GRID community, professional racing drivers and the experts from AUTOSPORT Magazine. This includes the return of an in-car view and the most authentic handling in a GRID game yet. Multiplayer racing is powered by RaceNet to deliver new challenges every week from launch and sees the introduction of all-new RaceNet Racing Clubs for online team competition. Party modes, Demolition Derby and competitive split-screen modes all complement the game's extensive career mode and expansive core online game.
GRID Autosport delivers the most amount of content in the series yet and a truly authentic motorsport feel, but does not lose sight of what makes a GRID game a GRID game - it's all about the race.
- Build Your Pro Racing Career – Live out your professional race driver dream. Join and switch teams, earn sponsor rewards, beat your rivals and race with a teammate. Choose your favourite style of racing or conquer them all.
- Huge Range of Series – Compete in series dedicated to Touring Cars, GT, Single-Seaters, Muscle Cars, Drift, Supercars, Hypercars, Time Attack, Destruction Derby, Prototypes and many, many more.
- Experience Different Racing Styles – Take on aggressive pack racing in Touring Cars, manage your tyre wear in Endurance competitions, race smoothly and with precision in Open-Wheel cars, demonstrate your car control in Drift competitions and react on the fly in Street Races.
- Race the Most Exciting Cars - Love the cars you race as you tune and upgrade the world’s most thrilling contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars. Show your style online by creating your own liveries and building your car collection.
- Racenet Multiplayer Intergration – Join with friends to form Racing Clubs and race under your own team colours against other clubs in the community. Receive new challenges every week, track stats and climb weekly and persistent leaderboards powered by RaceNet.
- Authentic Handling – GRID Autosport’s new handling model recreates the feel of motorsport’s most exciting contemporary and classic racing cars, hitting an authentic, responsive sweet-spot between Arcade and Simulation handling.
- Realistic AI – Feel the pressure of racing wheel-to-wheel against advanced, realistic AI who will defend their line, take chances or spin out under pressure depending on their personalities.
- Intense Racing – In front of cheering crowds, every pass counts and every position matters. Become immersed in the race with the return of in-car view, use Teammate controls and Radio comms to ask your teammate to attack or defend for you to take the advantage.
- A World of Autosport - GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the huge career and core online game is complimented with Party Modes plus competitive and co-op split-screen.
- Feedback Driven Development – Codemasters has consulted extensively with the Community, Racing Drivers and experts from AUTOSPORT magazine in designing and producing GRID Autosport.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.