The game that started the modern music phenomenon is back, with more songs, more bands and more party game action. Just like Guitar Hero: World Tour you can play as a whole band with your friends, with lead guitar, bass, drums and vocals all working together in the same song. What's new for Guitar Hero 5 though is that anyone can play any combination of instruments, so you can have four lead guitars if you want or even swap roles mid song. As a result each individual has their own Star Power meter and it's up to the best players to save others if things go wrong.
To encourage even more co-operation there's also the new Band Moments bonus, which doles out big rewards if every member of the team can complete a section together. With the RockFest feature adding tons of new game modes as well this is the best value Guitar Hero yet.
- Monster of rock: The biggest Guitar Hero yet with new ways to play, new rewards and the biggest line-up of master recordings ever seen.
- Jam with the band: Party Play option lets players join or leave a song whenever they want, or even change instruments or difficultly level mid-song.
- Rock festival: New game modes including Momentum, which changes the difficultly as you play, and Elimination, where the weakest link player is dropped if they mess up.
- Special moments: New "Band Moments" offer big rewards if everyone can co-operate for a set stretch of rock perfection.
- Hall of fame: A record-breaking 85 songs by 83 different artists, including The White Stripes, Arctic Monkeys, Johnny Cash, Tom Petty and more.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.