Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter that redefines the way you experience gaming. Live through 48 hours of hell with Kane and Lynch, two of gaming’s most notorious criminals, as they escape the gritty Shanghai underworld. Experience the relentless action in Single Player, online & offline Co-op and critically-acclaimed Fragile Alliance Multiplayer with innovative new modes.
After a simple job goes wrong, Kane and Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld. Lynch is living the good life as a henchman in Shanghai, where he has settled down with his girlfriend. He's involved in a big arms deal but needs help to make it happen. Kane is a wanderer, an ex-mercenary with family problems who needs to get away. Despite their differences, Lynch calls him for help. Once together, they set-off a chain of events over two days, as the deal falls apart and Kane and Lynch face the consequences the hard way.
- Raw, Real & Uncut – Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers an unmatched sense of realism and ‘in the moment’ intensity never before experienced.
- Play as Lynch – This time play as psychopath Lynch. He’s taking advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer, and nothing is going to get in his way.
- Brutal shooter gameplay - players will feel the world pushing back on them, creating constant tension, as they fight to survive. New shooter mechanics built from the ground up with button-activated cover system, refined A.I. and new features to add to the frenetic pace and realism, including:
- Down not Dead - second chance allowing players to shoot back or crawl to cover in one shot kill situations.
- Human Shields – an act of desperation, adding more dimensions to the cover system.
- Critically Acclaimed Multiplayer - is back with improved and innovative new multiplayer modes, including:
- Fragile Alliance: celebrated multiplayer experience based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge, extended with more risk and more rewards. Work together as a team to escape with as much loot as possible, within a four minute time period. Players will need to move fast, if they decide to turn on the team and make off with the money on their own. If you die you respawn as a cop to prevent the heist. Up to eight players.
- Undercover Cop: adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance. Up to eight players.
- Cops & Robbers: Creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect their loot and Cops trying to retrieve it. Up to 12 players.
- Online of Offline Co-op – play as Kane and Lynch taking on the lowlife of Shanghai.
- Arcade mode – sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape.
- Relentless Action – Kane & Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld.
- Sequel to Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, one of the best-selling new franchises of 2007
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.