A new chapter of the critically acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire series is in development exclusively for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system: Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom. Departing from the action RTS formula seen in previous Kingdom Under Fire games, Circle of Doom is an innovative action RPG that makes full use of the Xbox 360 processing power to create a revolutionary gaming experience. Players will explore vast and randomly generated maps while battling groups of monsters attacking from all directions. As the game progresses, the heroes will find increasingly advanced and spectacular ways to defeat enemies using new weapons and learning new abilities. Players can even create their own arsenal by combining existing weapons and enhancements. Taking full advantage of the Xbox 360 console's online features, Circle of Doom seamlessly merges single and multiplayer modes. Players may choose to play alone, or recruit up to three people to continue their quest as a two- to four-player co-op team via Xbox LIVE, without switching modes. This next installment immerses gamers into fast and bloodthirsty action, with stylish fighting moves executed with easy and intuitive controls. Game Features
- Dark and Twisted Reality: In Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom gamers will travel through dark and twisted alternative dimensions. The beautifully detailed environments in this innovative action RPG include a forest, a lava cave, arid and icy wastelands, a European palace, and the inside of a large creature. Players can also access each character's dream world to add quests for new abilities and discover more about the alternative dimensions.
- New characters offer unique weapons of choice: Players can choose from a cast of six unique characters with different combat styles and abilities. Experiment with more than 50 abilities, 60 enhancements and an infin
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.