Knack may lack stature in his normal form, but he can change his size and state to take on his enemies; not to mention turning invisible to subvert security systems or growing exponentially to increase his strength!
Developed by Mark Cerny, the lead architect for the PS4 and one of the greatest minds in video games today, Knack is a fun-filled platforming adventure of colossal proportions that invites players to wield fantastic powers and discover a unique and vibrant world, available exclusively for PlayStation 4.
An Unlikely Hero
Mankind must turn to Knack, an unlikely hero, to protect them from a dangerous new threat. The unassuming Knack stands at a mere three feet tall, but thanks to the power of mysterious ancient relics, he can transform into a powerful brute or even a gigantic wrecking machine. Knack is mankind's only hope for turning the tide against the invading goblin army, but trying to harness the true power of the relics could threaten to put the whole world at risk.
- Stunning graphics – Detailed characters and environments, 90 minutes of stunning cutscenes, and featuring a unique character that only the PS4 can bring to life.
- Old-school meets next-gen – Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of goblins, robots, tanks and more!
- Fun for everyone – Action-packed gameplay features simple controls but challenging and varied enemy AI.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.