With the 100th edition of the Tour de France promising to be a spectacular event, the new version of Tour de France on console lives up to the real thing! With an attractive and innovative new gameplay that is sure to delight cycling fans.
This year, your gaming experience will be even better! Join forces with one of the official pro teams and pit your talents against the great cycling champions in this exceptional competition. Take your place in the peloton and tackle the 21 official stages of the 100th edition of the “Grande Boucle”!
Climb up the online rankings and compare your statistics with those of other players. Who got the best time, who won the most money, who won the most stages or the most Tours? Show gamers all over the world that you are the ultimate racing cyclist!
- Choose a team, play as your favourite rider and win the Tour de France!
- Use strategy: give orders to your team-mates, communicate with your sports director and form alliances with opponents!
- Take on an advanced and reactive AI
- Achieve many objectives (win jerseys, stages and the race!)
- Plunge into a hyper-realistic and faithfully reproduced Tour de France
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.