LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga brings the whole family together to play, for the first time ever, through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame. Developer Traveller's Tales adds new levels, new characters and new features to this tongue-in-cheek take on the Star Wars galaxy, as well as enhanced graphics and other unique functionalities serving the strengths of all next-generation consoles. From the Trade Federation's piece offering with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn to the space battle above Endor, The Complete Saga is everything you experienced in both LEGO Star Wars games and more. Game Features
- Online two-player Co-Op.
- 1080p HD graphics.
- Steer vehicles with the Sixaxis controller.
- Commemorate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars by playing through the events of all six Star Wars movies for the first time ever in one videogame.
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Adds new levels, new characters and new features to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
- Added to Story Mode is Episode II's completely new, never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell.
- A new unlockable bonus stage depicts young Anakin's Episode I heroics in the space battle above Naboo.
- New playable characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more bring the total count to over 160.
- New features include revamped attacks (e.g., more powerful Force Pushes), new special moves for characters (e.g., Darth Vader's devastating Force Throw), new power-ups (e.g., invulnerability and enhanced attack damage) and more.
- The upgraded Character Customiser includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also expanding its customization options well beyond those in LEGO Star Wars II, for millions more possibilities. Create cross-Trilogy amalgams like Han Dooku and Lando Amidala.
- Levels from the original LEGO Star Wars are revamped to meet the new gameplay standards established in LEGO Star Wars II.
- For the first time, every Prequel Trilogy character - even those without the Force - can build, as well as jump into and out of the vehicles they create.
- Redesigned Mos Espa Podrace and Gunship Cavalry levels now encourage LEGO Star Wars II's free-roaming vehicle gameplay.
- Replayability expands for Episodes I, II and III with bonus modes like Bounty Hunter (10 new missions) and Super Story
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.