Fans of multiplayer action will not be disappointed as Lost Plant: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition allows them to enjoy a host of new maps, characters, weapons and gameplay modes. Players turn poacher as they attempt to steal opponents' Akrid eggs in a number of individual and team play modes and the addition of VS Annihilator Mode assigns one Vital Suit to each team which must be defended at all cost. Colonies Edition also includes the feature that Lost Planet fans across the globe have been clamouring for - the ability to play as a marauding Akrid. Revel in the chance to turn the tables on the Snow Pirates as you assume the role of one of E.D.E.N. III's indigenous creatures in Akrid Hunting mode. All of these modes can be played across a total of 20 diverse maps including a number of brand new multiplayer arenas such as the confines of an ancient coliseum and the zero gravity of space; in addition to familiar locations from the Lost Planet universe. And what's more, for the first time, PC gamers will be able to join up with or play against Xbox 360 owners thanks to Colonies Edition's cross platform compatibility. Game Features
- Score Attack - Each enemy and destructible object has points assigned to them, with the player being awarded different points depending on how they defeat the enemy.
- Trial Battle Mode - Take on each of the game's Bosses, one after another
- Off limit Mode - Go wild with over-the-top super-charged weapons with unlimited ammunition and increased speed of movement
- Akrid Hunter - Get the chance to finally play as an Akrid as your opponents attempt to take you down
- VS Annihilator - Each team attempts to destroy it.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.