In Metroid Prime: Federation Force join a four-player local or online squad in this co-operative sci-fi shooter set in the Metroid universe. Hop in a specialized battle Mech suit and work with your teammates to take down enemy forces and complete objective- based missions. Then, take a break and play a fun, pick-up game of Blast Ball with fellow troops.
- Up to 4 players take on a variety of co-op missions in this first-person, sci-fi shooter set in the Metroid universe
- Work together as a team to clear out enemy-infested bases and complete objective-based mission
- Take on enemies with a blaster and special sub-weapons
- Aim using the Nintendo 3DS system’s gyroscope
- Join a pick-up game of Blast Ball, a 3-on-3 sci-fi sport in the Metroid universe where players shoot the ball into the opponent’s goal to score
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.