A luscious island paradise might seem suitable for a relaxing holiday, but it also makes an ideal venue for off-road racing. The follow-up to MotorStorm trades the desert for golden beaches and verdant jungles that are as dangerous as they are beautiful. The basic setup of MotorStorm - Pacific Rift is familiar: 16 different drivers behind the wheel of vehicles ranging from monster trucks to speedy motorbikes. Race courses are only loosely laid out, and it’s completely up to you to pick the best route for your vehicle.
Take the easy route, and you risk getting shunted off a cliff by your rivals. Or you could risk everything on a more dangerous shortcut. Some may be disappointed that this isn’t much more than a change of scenery from the first game, but when it looks this good, that’s not much of a problem. Game Features
- Paradise found: The game offers some of the best graphics on the PS3 with amazing attention to detail, huge courses, and a fully destructible environment.
- Track listing: 16 new courses (twice as many as the original) range from beaches to jungle with rivers, lakes, and even hot lava acting as obstacles.
- Take your pick: Choose from eight types of vehicles, from motorbikes and ATVs to buggies, rally cars, and monster trucks--all of which can be used in the same race.
- Racebook: 16 player online multiplayer features a fully integrated Web service for file sharing and more.
- Split the difference: For the first time the game features a split screen multiplayer mode for up to four people, so you no longer have to be online to play friends.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.