The Sims returns to the Wii in MySims - Kingdom. Take control of not just your own town but a whole kingdom. King Roland runs a pretty strange realm though, with his medieval castle neighbouring the cowboy-filled Frontier Land, the aptly named Adventure Land, and the Sci-Fi style Tomorrow Land.
As you visit each of the different worlds you’re able to help out the people you meet with your special construction abilities. Using a magical sceptre you can build and modify buildings however you want, using the Wii remote to pick up parts and change them however you want. You can do the same with furniture and other objects--even your own character!
This comes in very handy for everything from rebuilding rocket ships to helping placate angry dragons. Once people get to know you, you can stop by to socialise as you make your own home in the land of your choice.
- Land of opportunity: Visit each of the very different realms and help out King Roland’s subjects in an exciting story of construction and co-operation.
- Join the crowd: Chat with all the game’s peculiar inhabitants, making friends or upsetting people on purpose.
- Edit everything: Design and build your own home with just a few gestures from the Wii remote and help fix up other buildings throughout the kingdom.
- Scavenger hunt: Constructing and changing buildings and furniture requires different essences that you find in each land by chopping down trees or digging up gardens.
- Looking good: The game’s graphics have been completely revamped with interactive loading screens and smooth animation.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.