A premium bi-fold wallet for Legend of Zelda fans, which includes an all-over embossed royal crest pattern on top of an overall black colouring of the wallet. On the front of the wallet is a larger gold leaf coloured royal crest with a professional gold double stitching around the edge of both the interior and exterior of the wallet. The interior and exterior of the wallet is from polyurethane (PU) leather and has three card slots, pop button coin pouch and two small pockets. The note compartment has been lined with a black polyester material. The perfect gift for any fan of the Legend of Zelda series
- Premium quality
- Bi-Fold style
- Professional double stitching, with gold thread
- Embossed all-over exterior royal crest pattern
- Gold leaf large royal crest symbol
- Three card slots
- Pop button coin pouch
- Two small pockets
- Note compartment lined with black polyester material
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polyutherane (PU) leather with Polyester lining
- Official Nintendo merchandise
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.